Saturday 27 February 2016

Happy Birthday Matt!

Holly & I would like to take this opportunity to wish the most important man in our lives a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today is my husband, Matt's birthday and without him none of this would be possible. Literally. He is the one that found Holly in the classifieds, he is the one that drove me down to pick her up, he is usually the one that cleans up after her, does most of her training, and he was the one that encouraged me and supported me when this whole cartoon thing was just an idea. We both love him very much, as do a ton of other people. So, I would very much like it if you joined me in wishing Matt Happy Birthday!

Also we are going on Holly's very first camping trip this weekend, so expect a camping comic in the coming weeks. That also means I probably won't be able to check the page much while we are out in the bush, but I'll do my best!

Check out The Collie Shop https://shop.spreadshirt.com.au/HollytheCollie or check out our Patreon page for extra content & Patron only exclusives https://www.patreon.com/HollytheCollie

No comments:

Post a Comment